| Grocery Manufacturers Association Position Announcement Manager, Industry Affairs and Collaboration |
Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA) is seeking candidates for Manager, Industry Affairs and Collaboration to serve as staff support to member Industry Affairs committees.
In this role you will work in concert with assigned committees and retailer representatives to plan, develop and execute initiatives, programs, projects, conferences and studies that meet the member engagement and financial goals of GMA.
Essential job functions in this role will include:
• Manages all sales and sales promotion committees, activities and projects.
• Works with committee project teams to scope and deliver industry work on budget and on time and at a quality level acceptable to project customers.
• In concert with the Senior Director, Industry Affairs, supports the work of the Rapid Recall Exchange (RRE), Information Transparency Initiative (ITI), and Facts Up Front (FUF).
• Develops Industry Affairs-related work plans to best represent industry issues to internal and external audiences.
• Develops and directs the work of educational programs in areas of expertise.
• Seeks out opportunities to develop new initiatives and enhance existing programs in the Industry Affairs arena that are of interest and relevance to the industry.